Here are Top 5 Russian Military jets Insane low-pass Videos
1) It shows what is probably a Su-24M Fencer, a supersonic, all-weather, twin-engined, two-seater plane with a variable geometry wing, designed to perform ultra low level strike missions developed in the Soviet Union and serving, among the others, with the Syrian, Iranian and Libyan Air Force buzzing the flight line at an airbase in Ukraine, probably once again “Staro”, where the Fencers of the 7th Tactical Aviation Brigade are based.
Although Ukrainian Air Force pilots regularly fly at low altitude, this time the Su-24 appears to be lower than comfortable for the cameraman, missing the other Fencers on the apron by a matter of a few meters (or maybe centimeters…).
2) The most famous ones are those of a MiG-29 performing a show of force onpro-Russia separatist blocking rails
3) A big Ilyushin Il-76 buzzing some Su-25s (and the Frogfoots returning the favor while buzzing the tower)
Related Link: Fighter Jets Insane Low Pass Videos
4) A Su-25 flying low over the heads of a group of female soldiers posing for a photograph and then performing an aileron roll
5) A Su-27 Flanker performing a low pass right after takeoff; and a Su-24MR tactical reconnaissance aircraft flying low over the flight line at Starokostiantyniv.
Video of Ukrainian Air Force Su-24M Fencer Insane Low Pass