A strategic bomber is a medium to long range penetration bomber aircraft designed to drop large amounts of air-to-ground weaponry onto a distant target for the purposes of debilitating the enemy’s capacity to wage war.
Ever since the U.S.A. dropped a nuclear bomb in World War II, nations that possess atomic bombs strived to develop more capable bombers to carry them.
Starting with the B-29 Superfortress, the evolution of strategic bombers capable of releasing the deadliest bomb known to man has not stopped.
Focusing on speed and range, this extremely informative yet entertaining video will show you EVERY nuclear strategic bomber ever made. This includes ones from the United Kingdom, U.S.A., Russia and China.
This video will show you all the ones you didn’t know about and some neat factoids about them
List of All The Nuclear Strategic Bombers aircraft ever made
- Vickers Valiant (UK)
- Avro Vulcan
- HANDLEY PAGE VICTOR (UK)
- Boeing B-29 Superfortress (U.S.)
- Lockheed P-2 Neptune (U.S.)
- Boeing B-50 Superfortress (U.S.)
- Convair B-36 Peacemaker (U.S.)
- Boeing B-47 Stratojet (U.S.)
- Boeing B-52 Stratofortress (U.S.)
- Douglas A-3 Skywarrior (U.S.)
- Convair B-58 Hustler (U.S.)
- General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark (U.S.)
- Rockwell B-1 Lancer (U.S.)
- Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit (U.S.)
- North American AJ Savage (U.S.)
- Tupolev Tu-4 (Russia)
- Tupolev Tu-16 (Russia)
- Tupolev Tu-22 blinder (Russia)
- Tupolev Tu-22M backfire (Russia)
- Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack (Russia)
- Tupolev TU-95 (Russia)
- Myasishchev M-4 (Russia)
- Xian H-6 (China)
- Dassault Mirage IV (France)