What is Aerobatics?
Aerobatics is the practice of flying maneuvers involving aircraft attitudes that are not used in normal flight.
Aerobatics are performed in airplanes and gliders for training, recreation, entertainment, and sport. Additionally, some helicopters, such as the MBB Bo 105, are capable of limited aerobatic maneuvers.
In addition, Most aerobatic maneuvers involve rotation of the aircraft about its longitudinal (roll) axis or lateral (pitch) axis.
Furthermore, Other maneuvers, such as a spin, displace the aircraft about its vertical (yaw) axis.
Aerobatic flying requires a broader set of piloting skills and exposes the aircraft to greater structural stress than for normal flight.
Aerobatic training enhances a pilot’s ability to recover from unusual flight conditions, and thus is an element of many flight safety training programs for pilots. While many pilots fly aerobatics for recreation, some choose to fly in aerobatic competitions, a refereed sport.
Here are Top 5 Female aerobatic pilot amazing Flying Display
Read more: Female Pilots Flying Aircraft
1) Svetlana Kapanina – Sochi “Olympic Sky 2015”
2. Aerobatics warm up for 2011 season, by Diana GS
3) Negative G torture of Amelie Windel
4) Gyrocopter Girl Flying Cavalon from Germany to South of France 2014
5) Female Pilot Flying Aerobatics on a training Flight in a Super Decathlon