Here is a List of All the New most Advanced Combat Drones that are Under development
1) China CH-7 Stealth Combat Drone
The CH-7 is a stealthy flying wing UCAV similar to the X-47B, with a 22m wingspan and 10m length. It can fly at 920 km/h and at an altitude of 13,000m. Endurance is about 15 hours and its operational radius is 2000 kilometers. It can carry anti-radiation missiles and standoff weapons.
2) Russian Okhotnik Combat Drone
In January 2019 a new Russian stealthy Hunter, an unmanned combat air vehicle (UCAV) was spotted in the Siberian city of Novosibirsk. Russian state media stated that the stealthy unmanned strike aircraft Okhotnik weighing 20 tonnes has a “flying wing” shape, making it similar to the American RQ-170 stealth reconnaissance drone or Chinese Tian Ying.
3) Iran KAMAN – 12 Combat Drone
‘Kaman 12’ can take off from the runways which have a minimum length of 400m, flying at a speed of 200km per hour with a 10-hour flight time. The domestic drone has an operating range of 1,000 km, with a carrying capacity of 100 kg and a maximum weight of 450 kg on takeoff.
4) UK BAE Systems’ Magma Combat drone
Researchers at BAE Systems and The University of Manchester successfully test-flew an experimental unmanned aerial vehicle with no moving control surfaces. The 12-foot-span, jet-propelled MAGMA drone could help BAE develop stealthier warplanes. Control surfaces account for a significant portion of an airplane’s radar signature. Instead of rudders, ailerons, and other conventional control surfaces, MAGMA relies on two new technologies for maneuverability.
5) United states new Combat Drone
The United States is developing a number of new Combat drones. Here is a list of U.S Drone
- Lockheed Skunk Works Revealed X-44A Flying-Wing Drone
- Boeing MQ-25 Stingray Tanker Drone
- Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk
- General Atomics MQ-1C Gray Eagle
- General Atomics Avenger (Predator C)
- General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper