In an increasingly globalized world where the cost of air travel has become more affordable, millions of passengers take to the skies each and every day.
The airline industry has been going through a rough transition for years now. From buttoned-down security to sky-high gas prices, it’s been a bumpy ride.
Still, the fact remains that people want to travel and there are plenty of jobs available at airlines, airports, airplane companies and security organizations around the globe. Where might your talents fit into the aviation industry?
Here is a List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Aviation
1. Director of Aerospace Program Management (Annual Salary: $151,000)
2. Airline Pilot, Copilot or Flight Engineer (Annual Salary: $117,000)
3. Aerospace Project Engineer (Annual Salary: $82,000)
4. Aircraft Maintenance Manager (Annual Salary: $74,200)
5. Air Traffic Controller Median (Annual Salary: $62,500)
6. Sky Marshal or Air Marshal (Annual Salary: $62,100)
7. Airplane Inspector (Annual Salary: $60,600)
8. Aircraft Mechanic (Annual Salary: $50,500)
9. Avionics Technician (Annual Salary: $49,300)
10. Aircraft Loadmaster (Annual Salary: 40,900)