The Blue Angels is the United States Navy’s flight demonstration squadron, with aviators from the Navy and Marines.
The Blue Angels team was formed in 1946, making it the second oldest formal flying aerobatic team in the world
The Blue Angels’ six demonstration pilots currently fly the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet, typically in more than 70 shows at 34 locations throughout the United States each year
An estimated 11 million spectators view the squadron during air shows each full year.
Since 1946, the Blue Angels have flown for more than 260 million spectators.
Related Article: Blue Angels Crash Videos – List of Blue Angels Accidents
Here are Best Video of US Navy Blue Angels – Flyby and Sneaky Low Passes
1) Blue Angels Solo: 3 Days – 3 Sneak Passes
2) Experience the Blue Angels in 360-degree video
3) 700 Mph @ 20 feet – Blue Angels Sneak Pass Almost breaks Sound Barrier at Jones beach.
4) BLUE ANGELS – Insane Footage Takes You Inside the Cockpit
5) 700mph @ 15 Feet Blue Angels Sneak Pass
6) 2017 Blue Angels NAF El Centro Air Show
7) SNEAK PASS! [Blues on the Bay 2007]
8) Best Blue Angels Music Video: “Pump Up The Angels”