Here is a Military Size Comparison Video of 172 Nations from Reigarw Comparisons Youtube Channel
They compare the military strength of 172 countries or nations! From how many active Soldiers they have, to the number of Tanks, Armoured Fighting Vehicles, Planes, Helicopters, Warships, Submarines, Aircraft Carrier and Nuclear Weapons! We will aim to find out the most powerful Army, Navy, Air Force and the largest military in the world! Let find out the most powerful country in the world!
- AFV includes Reece Vehicles, Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Armoured Personnel Carriers, Artillery Carriers, Combat Jeeps, Rovers, and Trucks.
- Tanks include Main Battle Tanks, Light Tanks etc
- Planes include Fighter Jets, Transport Planes etc
- Light Warship includes Patrol Craft, Corvette, Mine Warfare, Landing Craft, Support Ship
- Heavy Warships include Amphibious Assault & Landing Ships, Cruisers, Destroyers, and Frigates.
- Submarines include both nuclear and non-nuclear subs.
Due to insufficient information, these nations are excluded from the list:
Andorra, Comoros, Dominica, Federated States of Micronesia, Grenada, Kiribati, Liechtenstein, Marshall Islands, Monaco, Nauru, Palau, Palestine, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadine, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Solomon Islands, Swaziland, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vatican City
Countries or Nations militaries included (in order of ranking):
Haiti, Antigua and Barbuda, Iceland, Lesotho, Barbados, Luxembourg, Timor Leste, Cape Verde, Fiji, Bhutan, Seychelles, Belize, Liberia, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Papua New Guinea, Maldives, Sierra Leone, Guyana, Suriname, Central African Republic, Bahamas, Moldovia, Malta, Jamaica, Montenegro, Madagascar, Malawi, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Niger, Togo, Costa Rica, Burkina Faso, Trinidad and Tobago, Burundi, Tajikistan, Guinea, Djibouti, Ivory Coast, Republic of Macedonia, Latvia, Brunei, Estonia, Rwanda, Mali, Mauritania, Republic of Congo, Mozambique, Namibia, Ireland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kyrgyzstan, Paraguay, Senegal, Somalia, Ghana, Slovenia, Gabon, Mongolia, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Lithuania, Honduras, Cameroon, Panama, El Salvador, Zambia, Chad, Tanzania, Albania, Botswana, Nepal, New Zealand, Cyprus, Slovakia, South Sudan, Zimbabwe, Laos, Bolivia, Hungary, Eritrea, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, Armenia, Austria, Czech Republic, Uganda, Croatia, Belgium, Uzbekistan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cambodia, Cuba, Qatar, Georgia, Bahrain, Kenya, Ethiopia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkmenistan, Denmark, Libya, Bulgaria, Belarus, Ecuador, Tunisia, Kuwait, Portugal, Norway, Sudan, Finland, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Netherlands, Kazakhstan, Yemen, Oman, Nigeria, Angola, Jordon, Philippines ,Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, South Africa, Sweden, Peru, Romania, Malaysia, Mexico, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Argentina, Iraq, Singapore, Chile, Myanmar, Australia, Syria, Colombia, Ukraine, Canada, UAE, Morocco, Spain, Poland, Thailand, Israel, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Germany, Pakistan, Greece, UK, Iran, Italy, Egypt, Taiwan, France, Japan, North Korea, Turkey, South Korea, India, China, Russia, USA.
1) The information presented here is for information and entertainment purpose only.
2) Information is only as accurate as the original sources they reflect.
3) This is not an official count, figures listed will likely vary according to other factors.
4) The ranking is based on a cumulative summation of rankings of each individual components and just takes into account the quantitative number of equipment classes listed here only, and not the advancement of the equipment.
5) The ranking is not official and does not reflect which nations will win or lose. A nation may have a nuclear submarine that can take down 10 other normal outdated submarines and the single submarine will still be counted as equals to the outdated submarine.
Kindly note several mistakes in the video:
1) Pakistan should have 0 aircraft carrier, it is a mistake on our part and we apologize for that. The ranking is pertaining to the original data and does not change, however.
2) It should be Moldova and not Moldovia.
3) It should be Jordan and not Jordon.
4) Bangladesh latest flag should not have the map inside.
International Institute for Strategic Studies (The Military Balance 2018)
Federation of American Scientist (June 2018 – By Hans M. Kristensen and Robert S. Norris)
Global Fire Power & Military Factory
Defense Web and Global Security