Yesterday Pakistan Airforce shot down two Indian aircrafts one inside Pakistani airspace and other inside Indian airspace
According to reports, 2-3 PAF fighter jets entered Indian Airspace and hit 6 targets in India. In response to PAF offence, IAF scrambled, Mig-21 fighter jets which engaged with PAF JF-17 Fighter jets
“We locked all targets with accuracy, and when we had option to fire, we acted responsibly from a safe distance. We have capability to do anything, but we don’t want escalation. We don’t want to go towards war,” he asserted.
“After PAF decided on targets, two Indian jets entered Pakistani airspace. PAF was ready, faced them. The two planes were shot down. One fell in our space, another on their side. Two pilots were arrested. One of the pilots was injured and has been taken to CMH. He will be given proper care. Another is in our custody,” he added.
PAF claims to have shot down two Mig-21 Fighter jets. IAF claims to have shot down one Pakistan F-16 Fighter
Later Pakistan showed evidence of one Mig-21 Fighter jet shotdown and released videos of captured indian pilot. India still didn’t provide evidence of PAF f-16 jet shot down
Pakistan captured IAF pilot and releases details of captured Wing Commander Abhinandan’s IAF MIG-21 Fighter pilot
Later Pakistan release details of IAF MIG-21 jet crash in Pakistan
Here are photos and Videos of
- Pakistan shot down 2 Indian Fighter jets, captured one IAF pilot DG ISPR Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor
- Indian Air Force MIG-21 crashed in Budgam, Kashmir, 2 pilots and 1 dead
- PAF hit 6 targets in India, Shot down 2 Fighter jets, Captured 2 pilots, DG ISPR press conference
- Indian MEA Spokesperson Raveesh Kumar confirm PAF have shotdown IAF MIG-21 fighter jet and captured pilots
- Prime minister Pakistan Imran khan Adress nation after PAF shot down IAF Mig-21 Fighter jet
- Here are evidence that Wing Commander Abhinandan is IAF fighter pilot