Members of the US Navy are reportedly slamming actor Tom Cruise for alleged arrogant behaviour on the set of his upcoming sequel, Top Gun: Maverick.
Tom Cruise is filming Top Gun 2 on the mighty USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71), a US Nimitz class supercarrier. The crew has been ordered to not look at Tom Cruise or to talk to the arrogant
The following Facebook screenshots are from numerous US Navy members on board the USS Theodore Roosevelt who expressed their dislike about the behavior of Tom Cruise while filming Top Gun Sequel.
- SPOILER ALERT – Top Gun: Photos Show F-14 Snared In Carrier’s Crash Barricade
- Legendary F-14 Tomcat is back on The Deck Of An Aircraft Carrier For Top Gun 2 Production
- Watch Jennifer Connelly praises Tom Cruise after he recreates Top Gun motorcycle scene: ‘He has skills’
- Tom Cruise Reunites With An F-14 Tomcat on Snowy Set in Tahoe In ‘Top Gun 2’
- Tom Cruise Runs In Flight Suit through the snow in Lake Tahoe for intense Top Gun 2 scenes
They appeared on The Scientology Money Project.
Tom Cruise will make a fortune from Top Gun 2 pretending to be a US Navy officer and yet he shows no respect to for the men and women who serve aboard the Theodore Roosevelt.
This isn’t the first time Tom Cruise has received heated criticism from US Special Forces. In 2013, the actor made comments comparing his job as a professional actor to be just as, if not more intense than what troops in Afghanistan were going through.
Tom Cruise not only thinks he trains harder than Olympic athletes, he believes his job as a professional actor is as grueling as fighting the war in Afghanistan — this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.
At the moment, no official response has been released by Tom Cruise or the production behind Top Gun: Maverick as a result of this onslaught of criticism from numerous US Navy crew members.